Selasa, 07 Oktober 2008

My Painter.

That afternoon, I feel my heart it's so lonely.

"Why I was like this?", says me in my heart.

"Which this destiny for me?"

The words like that is often buzzing in my mind. Nobody friend is come to accompany me. just a women is my mother's sister. Is'nt feel to me, because she busy with her affair.

"I go now! Don't go anywhere before I go home at 08.00 o'clock later. The food is already there, you just take to your self. Well, I go now! Bye!", says aunt Eli. I bored! Which can't I go just for a moment?! Huh...It's resenful! Besides, I very want to greet the fresh air in outside, hear the birds sweet song and look some people more lucky from me.



The following day, I have a plan to get out from home. But I don't know, would my aunt give me permission or not.

" I want to get out. Can it?!", ask me little worried.

" What are you doing in outside?", she ask me.

She actually have characteristic like that. Little sarcastic and cruel to many people. But she loving and kind.

" Hmm..Is that..hmm...I..want", answer me haltingly.

" What?", she says.

" I just wanna to suck in fresh air in outside. I bored again and again just in home. Try you to be like me! Of course your feel it's same with me. Feel bored.", answer me.

" OK! Up to you!!!", says my aunt little angry while go to the office.

Although my aunt look like angry with me, but I feel happy. Because, finally iI can to go outside.

" But..where I'll to go? And what I'll to do there? I don't have friend it can invite along to play with me.", asked me in my heart.

But, I decided to go. Although I don't know where is my purpose.

When I through the garden is'nt far from my house, I see someone...



To be continue..

1 komentar:

nabil mengatakan...

hy allyne....slm knal aq nabil...
kmu ank bndng yaw??????